
A perfect place for the party! A real haunted mansion! Brooke and Jordan hosted the party and it was really fun! Imagine walking up a very long driveway in the dark! That alone, was a bit scary! We had soups and treats and the older kids did a haunted yard. Way to go Brooke! You did a great job organizing! Thanks for having us!

My little Drac! I don't know why he was so excited to be a Vampire! I only read the first one of
THOSE books!! And I don't think he's seen a lot of vampire stuff but he wanted to be Dracula! I had my bets on Indy or a Jedi!

Jake came through for me! What a cute Indy! He's been wearing the costume for a week not able to wait! I just love the hat!

Are you Joking? Tiff as the Joker. I have to admit it was a bit creepy!

Max as Max. What a wild thing! Actually he wasn't too jazzed about the idea being dressed up! He was fighting Randy and Cathy all the way trying to get him dressed!

I brought the Beeson kids with me, but apparently Sarah never got the memo that it was a
costume party! Jackson's haunted house he decorated! Cute Idea! It gave the kids something fun to do while they were preparing the haunted "yard".

Chandler won the award for the best costume--a homeless guy that had a sign out that said "vote Obama, I need money" Chad was a grease monkey.

Foo was Amy Winehouse.

Cute Bigs

Iver--a girl motocross-er

Not real sure what Tanner was--but good!

Zack was Dwight Shrute from the office!

Grace and Patrick. Grace was a poodle! Patrick was, of course, a skeleton.

Noah was one of the guys from KISS!

Abby was a "Drama Queen"

Here they are out decorating their haunted houses.
6 comments:
Some of those costumes had me laughing out loud!! I can't believe how big the Beeson & Hayden kids are wow! Good lookin' crew!!
Those are some awesome costumes! It looks like you had a fun Halloween! Cute kiddoes.
Those are some really creative costumes!
very spooky looking pics.
I am going to copy some of those costumes for next year! Looks like a slammin par-tay!
Can you tell Sarah to invite me to her blog?
crmontie@hotmail.com
Post a Comment