Friday, January 23, 2009

Caroling with the Beeson's

Sarah and Sam decided to have a caroling party in lieu of giving out gifts to neighbors. They invited anyone in their ward on Sunday evening that wanted to come and sing around their neighborhood and then we went back for hot chocolate afterward. They had a wood burning stove keeping everyone warm despite the freezing temps. It was really fun! I hope they do it again next year!

Michelle and Eliza

Mik, Eliza and Sarah


The carolers

Jack staying warm by the fire
Hot chocolate and a warm fire to heat us back up

What a great night!

Andy and his fire! Watch out!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great idea. I love going caroling and having people come caroling. It NEVER happens to us in Texas though. You guys had some great times this year.

I love having a glimpse into your lives. Isn't that part of the fun of blogging? Plus, what a great record we're keeping.