So last week Todd and I decided to put the bikes on the car and head down to Provo to ride down the canyon on the bike path. We called Brooke and Jordan on our way and they decided to ride their long boards. They had an extra and asked Todd if he wanted to try. Well, needless to say he loved it and the boys and I had fun just riding our bikes. Jake's bike is so small, though, that it takes 2 or 3 times longer for him than our big bikes. He was so happy, though that he could do it. ( He just learned to ride without training wheels this summer.) So here are some pics that I took as I was riding my bike down--sorry if they are a bit blurry--show's action, right?



4 comments:
I love the Canyon! I haven't been up there in ages, it looks like you had a blast!
That looks like so much fun. I would love to try a long board some day.
You've sure made some great memories this summer!
OK, something I would never have thought to do. Sounds fun as long as your riding down hill, who went back up for the car?
Mmmm, that scares me to death!!! Obviously I am not a dare devil, the only thing I would ride down a hill was a bike, never roller blades or skate boards. Looks like fun though! Good thing you've got on helmets :)
Post a Comment