

This is the result of my first attempt at fondant! I am pretty tickled at how it turned out. The cupcakes were just an afterthought since I had left over cake batter. I just used the buttercream frosting that I used under the fondant for the cupcakes. The reason I even had a chance to do a cake with pink is that my friend and neighbor Merisa wanted a cute cake for her daughter, Kennedy's baptism. I may have to do another one soon, just because it was much easier than I thought! I actually found a recipe for marshmallow fondant that tastes much better than other fondant. It was actually pretty tasty as well as soooo cute!
6 comments:
Darling cake. Wow. You learn quick!
You are so freakin talented!
Wow! SO CUTE!!!
Wow! I am SO impressed! Would you be willing to share your marshmallow fondant recipe?
That is soo cute!!! You are pretty talented. I have always wanted to do something like that. Maybe I will try it out :) Way to go
You are too good at too many things!
Post a Comment