I don't know why my kids all of a sudden hate to bathe and shower. They both loved it when they were babies, but it's all I can do to get them in without a fight. Now that it's summer, it's even more important that I don't smell them! They smell like smelly little puppies! So the other morning Jake got up and was already smelling pretty sour so I nagged him into the shower. Thinking he was hating me for making him get in, I come into my bathroom to pick up towels and notice this little message on the shower door. If you can't read it, it says "I Love Mom". It totally made me smile and I realize that although they don't always love doing the things I ask, they realize that I ask because I love them them!
P.S. He had to write it backwards!
3 comments:
i love that!
What a doll! LOVE love notes from the kids - they are the best!
Love putting the picture to the story!
Post a Comment