Hard to believe...
this was 9 years ago...Here he is now! So big and strong and loving. He's sweet and sensitive and bratty and loud and obnoxious. He catches snakes and bugs and builds forts and loves playing with little babies and cuddling with mom and dad. He plays Harry Potter and Indiana Jones. One minute he's fighting with his little brother and then I catch him the next moment sitting with his arm around Jake watching him play his DS. I can't imagine our family without him! He's been a blessing in all our lives. Happy birthday Gabe...on your magical birthday 10-10-10!


2 comments:
How cute and all boy he is! Happy Birthday!
I can't imagine my Chase without him!! Happy Birthday Gabe!
P.S. He came along with us to get family pics the other day and managed to even sneek in a few of them with Chase. They turned out cute, I'll show you when I get them.
Post a Comment