Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5: Harmony

This was the laziest day; and I loved it!  We woke up at 9:30 and the boys came in our bed and got cozy with us.  It snowed last night a skiff, but it seemed cold and grey outside.  So we just laid there and talked and laughed for nearly an hour.  When we finally got up we made breakfast: waffles, bacon and hot chocolate.  Jake was thrilled and said it was the "best breakfast"!  As we finished and were cleaning up, We turned on some music to get us motivated to get things picked up.  It ended up being a dance party listening to music, dancing and having so many laughs.  The rest of the day pretty much went the same and ended with us making carmel popcorn and watching movies.  I love when I feel this kind of peace and harmony within the walls of my home.  It makes me smile when my kids are happy, my husband's happy and time seems to stop for just an instant!  I am so thankful!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Love these types of days!!! They are too few, but very precious!