I finally got well enough to want to take my kids to see the lights on Temple Square. But part of me wanting to take them was to go take pictures of my kids up there with the lights. Well, neither of them was very cooperative and now I wish I had gone one time alone without them, but I also need a tripod. But we ran into Todd's brother, Randy and his family while we were there and Cathy took a few of us. So at least I have a picture of us together. We dragged Nonna up with us and I think she had a good time. But my kids weren't as excited as I wanted them to be! But part of my motivation in doing these types of activities is so that someday when they are old, I'll be able to say, "See, we were good parents and did lots of cool things for you!". Great reason, right? I guess I need to reevaluate! The bottom line wast that they were hungry! Another great mommy moment! Well, there was a Jazz game and I didn't want to be anywhere else downtown than where we were, so we did a very abbreviated walk, went to the reflection pool and left. We decided to head down to the Pi Pizzeria off 106th since it was FAR away, yet still closer to home. It was fun and the boys were more excited about the pizza than any lights. Whatever makes us happy. Anyway here are a few shots from that night.













No comments:
Post a Comment