Tuesday, January 24, 2012

365 Project

Well, I probably should have started this about 24 days ago....Oh, well!  There's no time like the present!  Actually, I'm going to push myself to shoot every single day for the whole year!  Hopefully this will push me to improve my photo skills and hopefully help me to look around for different subjects to shoot.

Day 1

Believe me when I say I could hear a collective cheer as the children in the area saw snow as they woke up to see SNOW!  There really hasn't been any this year to speak of!  However, my ten-year-old cried when he got home from school and it was all pretty much melted!  But as I went out to run some errands, I took my camera with me to find something interesting to shoot.  This is what I came up with.  I hope I can really do this...?  Wish me Luck!!!!

No comments: