Saturday, July 21, 2012

Call Me Delilah!!

I haven't blogged for a while and I have some catching up to do.  So here's one of my latest blunders.  Luckily he can pull this off!  I've been cutting Todd's hair since we got married.  He told me that he didn't want to ever pay, to have what little hair he had, cut.  I've done alright.  Perhaps a few mishaps in the beginning, but it always managed to grow out.  Well, on one particular day Todd asked if I would cut his hair.  I said I would, but apparently I didn't jump right up and get going.  So he went in and got the whole project started.  Todd finally came out and said he was almost done, but needed help with the back.  So I got up and went to shear off the back.   I took one zip right up the back of his head and realized he had already cut that part and had taken the comb off the clippers!  I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry as he was screaming at me that he had already done that part and that he just wanted me to even up the neck-line!  I started to cry.  He just said, "that's it!  I've been wanting to do this for a long time and you've finally given me the opportunity!"  I hated it at first, but I'm getting used to it.  He loves it!  All I know is that it saves on a little shampoo!

1 comment:

Snick said...

I love Todd's new "DO"! He can definitely pull it off. good job :)