Monday, May 19, 2008

My First Time


I am finally getting around to doing this! Can I officially say "I blog"? So Here's my first entry.

We are so excited for school to get out! I think I'm actually as excited or even more than my kids! I just long for slower-paced mornings with the boys. I especially am glad to not have to wake him! I am just planning on working in my yard, playing with the boys and hopefully camping a few times.

Friday my mom came over to plant our pots. In between trips to pick up kids, I finally got mine finished! They look so cheery and summery! I am loving some nice weather, finally! A long cold winter, for sure.

Here are some of the latest pics that we took for Mother's Day for our Mom's.




Gabe & Jake posing for Mom...again!














The Worden Cousins. I love this picture because Sarah was behind me being so goofy so the kids would smile, but they were all bustin' up laughing! Cute kids!















Here are some of the Sparks cousins. I thought they all looked so cute and it actually turned out even though it was a rainy day.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Welcome to the Blogsphere! I'm so excited to see the fun stuff you do.

Amber said...

I am so happy you are blogging. All the kids are so cute. I can't wait for school to get out either...except we are on year round school.