
I just love my pots! I guess it's from enduring the long drab winter that the vividness of the colors of the flowers just make my eyes happy! But the funniest thing is that I step outside numerous time throughout the day to check on them! Just like children. I need to know if they have enough water, or too much sun, or if they look like they're growing!

When I saw the Gerbera Daisies, I knew I had to have some. Their bright faces make me smile! I just love my flowers! I can't wait to walk out some morning and see my potato vines three feet long and flowing over the edge of the pot. They've really loved the rain this week.
6 comments:
Just beautiful flowers. I love gardening too. Gerbera daisies are one of my favorites too! It looks like you have a definite green thumb.
Wow- those flowers seem to make you pretty happy. I can't blame you though. As long as they play well together and go to bed on time you should be okay. Let me know how the potty training goes. ;)
Funny I planted some of those 2 weeks ago and I LOVE them. I just hope I can keep them alive all summer. The colors in your flower pots look beautiful. I love summer ;) It was a great party on memorial day thanks for having us!!!
I love these pictures! The flowers are beautiful!
I found you!! I love your pictures and I'm glad that I get to see what you are up to via blog world!
I am glad that I found you--know I get to "spy" on you!! I wish I had a hawaii vacation counter going on my blog!!!
Post a Comment