Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An obsession

It's so amazing to think that my boys are so in love with something that We loved so much when we were younger. My boys are obsessed with everything Star Wars! Of course they have their "guys" to play with, but they also have every color light saber (I never paid attention to the color nor did I know that Jedi's had different color ones than the bad guys!) they play Lego Star Wars on the Playstation constantly, their conversations are about characters that I don't even remember. They know each episode and who's in it and what happens. It just amazes me to no end! I love this picture because he is showing me this guy and rambling on about some episode and chapter. This is happy.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Daniel is EXACTLY the same way. He adores all things Star Wars. We had to buy him a green light saber because he was starting to identify too much with the dark side - with his red saber. What cute boys you have!

Anonymous said...

My Spencer is the same way! When we went to Disneyland in April he was chosen to attend 'Jedi Training' and got to fight Darth Vader. He was so in awe that he could hardly lift his light saber! Check out the picture on our blog - penrosetribe.blogspot.com