Yesterday we went with Liz and her kids to Midway to swim at the Zermott resort. The pool was an indoor/outdoor with a water fall in the jacuzzi inside. The kids had a blast and Liz and I enjoyed sitting and chatting. Another great summer day!
Parker
Gabe jumping away from Maddie A good jump shot! This is my favorite. Great Belly flops! How did that feel, Jake?
Maddie floating like a champ! Parker and Maddie's cousin Madison with Parker cute Gabe Hi Guys!
Ummmm, HI! (This is Todd's cousin Mandy) I saw your blog on Randy and Cathy's blog. I was so excited to find it too! So, anyway, I'll be checking in on you now. Hope you don't mind! Love you guys!
4 comments:
Looks like fun. I love summertime & swimming. Nothing wears them out more!!
Looks like a pretty sweet pool to swim in! Is it getting pretty hot up there?
Ah swimming!! Good times!
Ummmm, HI! (This is Todd's cousin Mandy) I saw your blog on Randy and Cathy's blog. I was so excited to find it too! So, anyway, I'll be checking in on you now. Hope you don't mind!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment