These are the pics I forgot to post from the day school got out! Sarah, Michelle and Mom brought the kids over to put up the new waterslide (the one we didn't get to use for Jake's b-day party) We haven't had many days since this to get it out and get wet! Hopefully some sunny days are in the forcast!
Gabe, of course with a light saber close by!
Jack shooting the water cannon soaking someone, I'm sure!
3 comments:
Wow! This looks like a fun inflatable. Where do you find things like this? My kids would be in heaven.
Aren't those slides neat? Wow- I can't believe how big all these little ones are getting. I want to come up so bad,just to relax. Unfortunately, our lives are on pause for 2008. :( So all trips have been shelved for now. Please let us know if you & Todd are coming through anytime!
I can't believe how big the kids have gotten!
Post a Comment