
Last week I was so under the weather with some freakin gross stomach thing! So I laid in bed with my laptop and scrapped some pages of pics that are a year old! I saw these ones of my boys from the first day of school last year. Do you like? I just love the whole digital thing! No mess, no supplies, just easy!

This other one is from last year when we had a summer rainstorm and my boys were so excited to go out and play in the rain! Great memories! As soon as I finish all the pics from '07, I'll upload them to Shutterfly and make a book for '07.
5 comments:
These are so cute!!! I'm starting my digital scrapbooking again today!
Those are so cute! And even better that you can do it in bed.
You are my inspiration! CM is OUT and digital is IN!
Which program do you use? LOVE the pages!
Those are lookin' pretty sweet! Gabe & Jake sure have gotten big!
Post a Comment