Sunday, July 20, 2008

An Awesome Concert!

Todd and I rode the Harley up to The Usana Ampetheatre to see the Police in concert last night! Seriously, I can't remember a concert that I've enjoyed that much in a long time! Those guys sound as good today as they did 25 years ago! Soooooo Good! I love it when I can sing along to almost every song like I did last night. Elvis Costello opened for them and Sting even came out and sang "Allison" with Elvis! Very cool! Anyway, we just thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. And loved how much easier it is to get in and out of a venue like that on a motorcycle! That is the way to go!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Randy wanted to go to that so bad! I'm glad you guys had a good time. But how could you not with the Police invoed :)

Mucho take it easy... said...

LUCKY!!!

Cherine said...

SWEET!!! Good times!