Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Best of Friends...most of the time

I took this pic of the boys up at Todd's parent's at Sundance Sunday. I just love that they love each other so much! The best is that lately they have been praying for each other. Gabe will say stuff like "Bless that no one will hurt Jakey on the bus" or "bless that Jakey will have a good day today". So Jake returns the favor by saying "bless that Gabe will get his pizza from Pizza Hut" (if he returns his homework book everyday for the month) They miss each other when they are separated and when Gabe comes home from school his first thing he does is ask where Jake is.
But they also fight and push each other's buttons like crazy! Jake usually ends up crying because Gabe knows just what to say to just make him scream! Then Jake usually retaliates by punching, scratching or kicking Gabe in the privates! (Nice...) Anyway, I love this pic because it illustrates that they love each other to death! And I love them...

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is so sweet. I love when they are like that.

Hild Family said...

How fun to watch them be so sweet to each other. My kids act like that- sometimes. Not now. Layton just kicked Haylie in the face for eating his apple! Gotta love kids.

Cherine said...

I bet it is so nice when sibs get along! Them praying for each other is really sweet!

lehiharmers said...

Yeah, it's a love/hate thing most of the time isn't it?
They are so close in age though, that's handy

Mucho take it easy... said...

I love how little boys learn at such an early age that the privates are the ultimate Hail Mary in any scuffle. :/ The prayer stuff is too cute!