Todd and I went with our friends up Provo Canyon then up to Kamas, to Provo Falls, Mirror Lake, Evanston then back to Park City for Dinner and home. What a beautiful ride. I have to say that this has been the fun part of Todd having a Harley. It's fun to ride along to see the pretty landscape! Especially now to see the leaves. Here are some pics of Saturday's ride!









8 comments:
It looks so pretty! Awesome pictures!!!
Yes it is gorgeous here right now! Wonderful pictures! P.S you are a hot Mama!
Wow,these pictures are phenomenal and they probably still don't do it justice. I am envious. I'll trade you for a tumbleweed.
How fun! I miss the Utah canyons. Your photos are great - as usual. Looks like some great moments with your hubby too.
Holy Harley.
Nice leathers:)
It would be fun to ride in the canyons and to really feel the wind in your hair!
Wow, Shaunna, you look like a hot harley babe!
Gorgeous picts!
These are so beautiful!
Post a Comment