Wednesday, October 1, 2008
I Can Do Anything for 30 Days!
Well, we did it! Sugarfree for 30 days! Todd and I eliminated sugar from our diet for the entire month of September! Not only have I felt better, but I don't see that it is something I "need" daily. I did have pancakes with my boys this morning with a little maple syrup, but I honestly am not feeling like I "have" to have it, like I used to think. Todd says he is afraid to start up again. I do know, however, that I will be having a shave ice while we're in Hawaii for the next two weeks! My kids have also done much better without! They actually are asking for apples to eat! So I think I will try to continue to eliminate it as much as possible at least on a regular basis. I might even try to buy my kids' halloween candy back from them! I don't know if that would work yet. They still don't understand value, but we'll see how we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You're a true example of willpower. I can't imagine doing this. It sounds like a great thing for all ya'lls :-)
Take care and enjoy this fall season...
That's awesome! Congrats. And have fun in hawaii. I'm jealous.
I didn't know you were doing this! Good for you and your cute family too!
That's AWESOME that you guys did it! And to think that you did it together! Great job. Have fun in Hawaii!
Holy Cow! I'm so proud of you guys! That is some strong will power.
I hope you guys have a blast in Hawaii!!!
BTW, when the Rome, Italy temple was announced, I thought of you. I wanted to call you so bad!
Way to go!! I'm letting go a little at a time - maybe I should try the cold turkey approach.
BTW I LOVE the music on your site! I'm a country girl - but maybe it's time for a change - who is it???
You are a champ! I am addicted to sugar. Maybe I should hop on that bandwagon and do a little detox!
Post a Comment