Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 20-- still unsweetened!

So we have made it this far, I really don't see us falling off the wagon! The best thing is that I have lost 10 lbs! I had made a goal to lose 10 before Hawaii and I've done it with two weeks to spare! So I'm shooting for another 5. We'll see. It's been so much better doing this with Todd. He is the kind of person that can make up his mind to do something and he does it! So with this I'm not being tempted to treats that he usually brings home. Plus, I'm sure he's losing, too and with his new (oops) haircut--it's probably better that he's on the way down the scale. Now he doesn't need a new haircut from me for a long time! Maybe he'll fire me as his hairdresser!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That's awesome! I want to see the haircut. :)

lehiharmers said...

Go girl! Wait, I think that's just silly, I am not going without sugar. BUT....I think the will power is awesome.

Mucho take it easy... said...

Holy Crap! Am I really this far behind on commenting?! Amazing job for you and Todd!

Debbie said...

Keep up the good work!