
Wait! Don't get too hasty at guessing! And he's not the newest migrant worker on the island! If you could hear the theme song with it, you'd know for sure! Yes, it's Indiana Jones! My two boys are so enamored with Indy! They play the PS2 game and watch the movies constantly! I have to admit I was very apprehensive about letting them watch the movies. I know they are a bit scary in places, but no scary dreams so far! The best is even when I turn off the games and the movies, they actually use their little imaginations, dress up (hence the hat, and the bag slung over the shoulder with the bungee--oh, and the shirt that he uses as a jacket!) and play the "real Indiana Jones"! I asked Jake who he is and he says just as enthusiastically, "Shorty, he's the kid". Todd gave them a mission to go find the "treasure". Both were out the door with their bags and off looking. Pretty soon the two come bursting through the door and had bags of oranges that they found and picked off grandpa's trees. I love that they play! They have loved playing that here the last 10 days.
5 comments:
How cute. I love when they use their imaginations!
you are killing me here.
i'm going to go eat sugar just to spite you and your hawaiian home:)
:) ps- the ward splits oct 26th!
i'm sure you heard...but you were right! you aren't here!!
I was actually thinking more along the lines of Huck Finn. Too cute!
I so wish I was there with you guys now! It sounds like you are just having a fabulous time. Keep enjoying your warm weather because ours is gone! You've already missed the first snow of the year.
Daniel just adores Indy too and finally mastered all the levels on the PS2 game. He was so proud! I love how creative your boys are. You have had a fun time in Hawaii, haven't you?
Post a Comment