Monday, October 27, 2008

I Know! Enough Already!

I promise I won't do another post about our trip for a long time! I just found these cute pics as I was uploading pictures from the pumpkin patch memory card! I couldn't resist! Please indulge me!

Dad with Jake!

A crab! Thank goodness for these little critters to occupy so much of their beach time! What would the beach be like without them!

Cute Gabe!

The bananas got ripe right before we left!

Out on a fruit excursion! Looking for Mandarins--mmmm!

Jake as Joe Cool!

More Mandarins. Jake loved to pick them off the tree!


More critters! He caught three or four on our last day! He let them go--unlike the poor geckos that met their doom in the little cage!


Another Crab!


I just love this one!


Jake's favorite book is "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" which is about the coconut tree being able to hold all the letters in the alphabet...So here's Jake heading up the coconut tree "chicka chicka boom boom, will there be enough room?"
So if you've gotten this far, you have obviously looked at all the pics and I thank you for your patience with me! I just want to journal this so I can remember when my children were this age. I think it goes by so fast and before we know it we'll be wishing they were this little again! So here's to the memories! Thanks for indulging me!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like you guys had so much fun.

Cherine said...

I don't mind looking at all your pictures! I think they are awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Are you kidding me?! I can't get enough of these pictures! They are fun to look at!

Cathy said...

No! You can't ever have too many Hawaii pictures on your blog. I love them!!!

lehiharmers said...

keep 'em coming, they are great pics.
total fun stuff!