So I have been dreading doing this. I just haven't been in the mood to go through my memory cards and decide which ones to include in my blog. I took a ton of photos for Halloween. So I found these of the field trip to the pumpkin patch with Jake's kindergarten class. It was fun to be with Jake and the three other children that were assigned to me. They had fun wandering through the corn maze, but after a few minutes the little girls were bound for the snack (fruit snacks and water). I enjoyed being there with my boy. My first school field trip!

Here they are posing in front of the pumpkin patch. Cute kids!

Here's Jake's best friend Jacob. Their are 3 Jacobs in his class and this one just happens to be a neighbor! He's a cute boy!

Jake and Jacob peeking out of the pumpkin eye.
I wish my pumpkin patch was this cute!
3 comments:
Are you kidding me right now? I'm sure your pumpkin patch is a lot more legit than our "pumpkin patch" in the parking lot of Sunset Station!!
That does look like a really fun field trip!
Aren't field trips the best?
i love going on field trips when they still want/need you there.
fun stuff
Post a Comment