Saturday, November 22, 2008

Game Day 2008

So we decided to show our BYU spirit today for the big rivalry game against the U of U. We blew up of 70 balloons and have them all over our front yard. I know we have some neighbors that won't be cheering the same as us today, but that's okay! We just want everyone to know that we bleed blue! Rah rah, rah rah rah, rah rah, rah rah rah, goooooooooooooooo Cougars!!!!

7 comments:

shelby said...

So who is playing??? Mic is totally in, I on the other hand dont really care, whoops!

Cherine said...

Sweet! Love it!

Stephers said...

Yea good for you! Too bad our QB had such a rotten night :-(

Debbie said...

That is awesome! We couldn't even get the game here. Oh well. Your house is beautiful, especially with that BYU blue. It makes me miss Utah County.

lehiharmers said...

that IS some good spirit!

Adrienne said...

Go team!

Hild Family said...

I wish we were home then so we could have seen your house! It looks awesome! I wish there was a different outcome to the game, but at least part of it was exciting. And congrats on your new calling. The girls are lucky to have you!