Wednesday, January 7, 2009

December Pt. 1 Decorating the tree

I've been feeling pretty bad that I haven't posted once during December. It was a busy month full of all our favorite activities and traditions.



I love bringing in all the festivities by getting out the tree and decorating the house. The boys get really excited as we put on the Christmas music (never before Thanksgiving!) and start bringing in all the Boxes of decorations. They are pretty into it for about 20 minutes or so as they help me hang the ornaments on the tree--after that they seem to find something else more interesting to do. So at least I don't have to worry that if I have to move the ornaments around the tree a little more evenly, they don't really notice!

Such concentration!


Cute! They are actually friends for this moment! (notice that you can see the grass outside! We didn't have snow until the 13th of December!)


No comments: