Finally! After the long warm fall, we finally saw the first storm on December 13. And it snowed and snowed the last two weeks of December. Gabe couldn't wait to get his snow clothes on and head out to make forts, snowmen and just play in the white stuff! Here he is getting dressed for the cold! Goofball!
The start of a giant snowball! They rolled it around the yard until it ended up on the trampoline. Then I saw him with all the neighbor kids out jumping with it until it was obliterated!
Todd went out to play and show Gabe how to build an igloo that turned into a fort! They had fun together!


Gabe loves to play with his dad! I think Dad like to play with his Gabe just as much!
Todd went out to play and show Gabe how to build an igloo that turned into a fort! They had fun together!
Gabe loves to play with his dad! I think Dad like to play with his Gabe just as much!
2 comments:
What fun in the snow. I sure miss it! Good for your husband to play with the boys. He's a good guy!
Randy likes the butt picture!
Post a Comment