Wednesday, January 7, 2009
December pt.4--School Christmas Program
Okay, so this is one of my favorite things about Christmas! I just love watching these kids get up and sing for their parents! It was especially good this year! I'm not sure who was in charge or what changed, but the kids all seemed to be attentive and did their best! I loved watching all the grades. At our school they mix it up so that the grades aren't in order. (mostly to keep the parents from coming and leaving after the kindergartners! So they are last!)
The first graders did Rudolph ( I'm sure you figured that out!) and then did The Chipmunk Song (ie. Christmas, Christmas time is here...) They did good and I didn't notice a lot of goofing off! Gabe's friend Chase is the second kid from his left! They had a huge group! Four rows in front of the stage and they were packed in! Way to go first grade teachers--hats off to ya'!
The Kindergarten delighted all with their leis and little "grass skirts" a wonderful rendition of Mele Kalikimaka! Jake was thrilled and he did a great job! That is his best friend Jacob standing next to him. They are sooooo cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the kids' programs too! Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment