Saturday, January 24, 2009

Excuse me for being so Lame!

I just looked at the date on when I am actually posting all these Christmas events! I can't believe that I am almost a whole month late putting these things on my blog! I guess I need to be a bit more on top of things. But then I just need to remember that its okay! Why am I doing this anyway? Is it for others? Or am I doing this for me? I think more than anything this is my little forum to document the life of my family. I am glad to open this up for you others to see, but just know that really I am letting you all into my world through this little window. It's quite a complement that anyone is curious enough to take a peek. So excuse me for my shortcoming in posting in a timely manner! Also, you may just want to overlook this post anyway since it's 12:48 in the morning and I am blabbering on because I'm tired and should be in bed!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hey, if blogging is just another something to feel guilty about, I say let's give it up RIGHT NOW!!! I think this is something we do for fun and pleasure, not obligation.
In anycase, good to peek in on you again!!

The Gardners said...

Your Funny!! Wish you could have heard our kids the other day. They were playing Star Wars and talking in a funny accent, I was laughing hysterically and tried later to impersonate them for Matt but couldn't do them justice!

PenroseTribe said...

Don't feel bad...I just posted my Christmas pics yesterday! Thanks for sharing your lives with us far away family. Helps us feel like we're connected! Miss you!

kerry said...

Yeah! You have a blog! I'm so happy I found you so I can keep up with your family!