

So a few Sunday Mornings ago I walked into my bathroom and saw this! It made me laugh so hard to see Todd AND Gabe "shaving"! He so much wants to be like his dad. I truly hope he is! I hope he has the sensitivity and love like his dad. Todd is such a great father and husband and I really hope my boys are watching all of these things and will incorporate his great qualities into them. Gabe is very loving and I can't help but think that he got that from Todd! Every morning since the day we brought our boys home from the hospital he always gives them a "kiss and a love" before he leaves for work! Now, even though they are bigger, if we ever leave or they ever leave the boys give us both a "kiss and a love".
3 comments:
That is so cute! It scared me at first look.
Sweet memories! Enjoy every sweet minute of thier childhood!
That is so sweet. I don't think I've ever seen pictures of a father/son shaving moment. Cute!
Post a Comment