What a beautiful Easter Sunday. We saw the sun and the weather was a lot better than the day before. We decided to postpone the annual cousins easter egg hunt with Nonna until Sunday after Easter Dinner. So we had a pretty quiet morning with the boys. The bunny did leave a few eggs around the house to find.
Jake and his new little bunny. I don't know why, but both my boys love stuffed animals. They actually play with them. I only know one other child that does that and I have a feeling that is where they learned to use their imaginations and play with them. Thanks, Tatum. But I did see a letter that Gabe wrote the Easter Bunny and specifically asked for a stuffed animal...
Two very happy little boys!
Gabe showing his loot!
My two future Missionaries! They are so cute and they love to dress "handsome".
A little dance in his new suit!
Searching for the Cash! Nonna stuffs metalic Easter eggs full of candy and cash! So the kids love looking!
Buzz and Eliza making sure everything's "fair"
The search is on!
Little Andy
Pretty Claire!
No stone was left unturned!
A rare shot of me!
Eliza, Andy and Nonna
Gabe scored the $20
Buzz scored the $10
Jake scored the $5 but it could have been a $100 by the way he was acting! Just Thrilled!
Nice Sarah! The happy hostess!



1 comment:
Your two little guys are so handsome! Plus they are some of the sweetest little boys I know. You'll have to share your parenting secrets so Layton and Rigdon will be like them. Also- hiding cash in Easter eggs! What a great idea. I would have loved a hunt like that as a kid.
Post a Comment