So our little gang went to Moab for a fun weekend. I was so excited because after living in Utah 29 years, I'm ashamed to say, I've never been. I've seen all the pictures and I couldn't wait to see it for myself. So we went for the car show there. It was a little chilly leaving Ut. County, but as soon as we got to Green River it was shirt sleeves all the way in.
My honey and me all leathered-up.
Steve and Melanie
Brent and Todd
Our first attempt into Arches. The wind kicked up and it was too much for us. We decided to forget it until the weather improved. So we went back to the rooms, ate pizza and watched the Jazz get killed in game 4 of the playoffs. Good times for us, though! We can have fun with the brothers Berthold and their ladies no matter what we do!!
This was my favorite car in the show! The wood panels were all painted by hand! It was beautiful! Loved the color and also the interior!
Pretty ladies! Lisa and Melanie. They clean up well!
So we got up Sunday Morning to make our 2nd attempt into Arches. This time it was beautiful blue skies and sunshine. We didn't get to spend as much time as we would have liked, but we'll be back. I think the boys would love to go and hike around.


Our Gang--The Road Dogs--Me, Todd, Melanie, Steve, Brent and Lisa.
Brent, Me and Todd with Delicate arch behind us in the background
This was my favorite car in the show! The wood panels were all painted by hand! It was beautiful! Loved the color and also the interior!
As we got closer into Price, the clouds darkened and we were a bit nervous as to what was ahead. But we really weren't too excited about the prospect of staying in Price. So we forged on. This is what it looked like going home over Soldier Summit in a snowstorm. It was a bit sketchy, to say the least! One adventure we won't soon forget!
3 comments:
You know, 20 years ago, I would never imagined you as a biker girl LOL! However, this does actually seem to suite you really well! Who-da-thunk? Love ya!
Great pics, Shaunn! Looks like soooo much fun.
That sounds like so much fun. I love Arches. My brother and his family were there at the same time.
Post a Comment