Monday, June 8, 2009

Jake is Six!

Jake decided that he wanted to invite some friends and go bowling for his birthday.  I think he was under the impression (thanks to the Wii) that he has pro status!  But he had a blast and they gave him a bowling pin that his friends could sign.  He got a strike and a few spares and had a great time with his friends.

Not bad form! Quite the look of determination on his face!


A little congratulations were in order from a friend and Gabe
Good times with the boys!
His favorite thing is his new motor scooter!  He's all over the place with it!  I think we made a good choice.  Now it's just keeping Gabe from getting up first in the morning and taking it!  I have a feeling Santa knows what Gabe wants for Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

SIX How is that possible? Happy birthday Dude!