Monday, June 8, 2009

Block Party!!!

Okay, so this is why I love my neighborhood!  A few of us moms decided to party it up after the kids got home from the last day of school.  We got out three waterslides, set up a table full of food, and spent the afternoon in the sun and water!  What a fun time for all.  Even the little ones didn't wander much with all of the goings on!  The other cute thing is that so many of the little kids on our street have those little battery-operated cars and they played right here where we had everything set up.  Not much traffic, because we were all here. So here's how we welcomed summer!
Gabe with some pretty good air!


Jake wasn't into the water, but stuck around and played.  He did ride his new "motor scooter" around.


Zoe...wonder if that really tastes good?



Mmmm....cold watermelon

I barely got Gabe to stop for a photo.  He was having a blast!


Marcie and Ally
Ben enjoying the view from up at the top!
Cute girls!


Sweet sunshine!
Good Friends and good times!
The boys' version of synchronized diving!

Best friends
Nice Air!
That's some COLD water!
The water was a bit cold, but the cannon was great fun especially on the attack!



Happy Face!
Seat belts?
Lots of kids and moms getting their fill of the fun day!
We know how to party!


a quick slide 



Joey taking one of me!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great pics! And lots of fun! You should have posted the picture Joey took of you!
We need to get together. It's been too long!

The Gardners said...

Oh my gosh... you got the cutest pictures, I'm so jealous of your camera. Is it a sin to covet my neighbors camera? Will you please email those to me...

Debbie said...

How much fun is that! I love the synchronized diving picture. You take some great shots.

It looks like a dreamy neighborhood you live in.

kerry said...

You are such a cute mom! I just feel so lame now! I forgot to get Ethan on the last day. I know, I'm awesome!