My dear friend Susan (Gavos) Hunter was in town last month and my other friend Heather and her husband Chris invited us, along with Dave and Liz Weeks and Sam Stith up for a BBQ at their house. It was fun just visiting and catching up. I finally got to see Heather's little Lola. What a doll. Susan brought her little boy, Jacob and Dave and Liz brought Parker and Maddy and my boys had such a blast playing with all of them. It was a great dinner and a fun visit. Matt and Rod came, too, after they got off work. I love my old friendships and I am so greatful that I have been surrounded with such great friends my whole life!
Roddy and Little Lola
Gabe, Jake Sparks, Jacob Hunter and Maddy Weeks
The Jacobs
Another one of Lola
Liz and Matt
Me and Matt
Susan and Heather--two of my oldest and dearest Friends.
1 comment:
Shaun:
You are the best! Loved these photos although, my Relief Society arms are going through some serious workout NOW! I miss you--you've always been so grounded--something I've admired and appreciated a long time! I am excited we get to blog and keep in touch. Love to your fam.
--Chisa
Post a Comment