Friday I carpooled up with a bunch of neighbor friends and kids up to The Gateway mall to the Children's museum. We've been there before, but the kids were so much younger and they didn't remember any of it! So it was all new and fun for them. Here are my boys with the Golding kids (minus one) Do you like Gabe and Jake's Do-rags? They were insistent upon wearing them.
Gabe found the climbing wall and stayed there for a while. Both Gabe and Jake had fun climbing up and down it.



Gabe and Luke driving the little Jeep. There was a gas pump and an air compressor--to bad it didn't reach around to the flat tire!

Gabe sitting at the news desk. What a fun thing to be able to pretend that they're behind the camera's and doing news and weather. There was even a Green screen and they both pretended to do weather.

Outside they had a heli-pad with a life flight helicopter like the one Gabe flew in as a baby. They both got in and pretended to fly it. On the display around the helicopter were pictures of some of the life flight people. There was a picture of one of Gabe's nurses, too. Pretty cool to show Gabe. He wasn't as excited as I was, though!



4 comments:
I love this place! It's been over a year since I have been with Ben. Time for another visit!
That was so much fun! I'm happy we live where we do and can do fun things like that with lots of neighbors.
We were just there too. I found out AFTERWARDS about the fountains. We missed out.
I can tell you had lots of fun. Such colorful, sharp photos too!
OK, now I'm sad I decided not to go, looks like a way fun place.
Post a Comment