See my smiling face? Yes that's right! It's only 8:50 in the AM and I am smiling a smile that can't fade! My kids started back to school this morning and I am ecstatic! The best is that they are, too! They were up at 6:30 this morning and I could overhear them talking about how things were going to be at school this year.
Jake is way excited for first grade and being able to eat lunch at school this year (can't quite figure that out!)

A quick pic with dad before they are off to the bus stop.

A quick pic with dad before they are off to the bus stop.
Good Brothers
Meeting up with Chase at the bus stop--"awesome" shoes! (They were admiring each other's new "awesome" shoes! Cute boys!
Why shouldn't I smile? Actually, I have a whole day scheduled of lunches and fun! House work can wait until next week!


6 comments:
Your boys are so cute!! I can't believe that Lexi is in 6th grade this year! I think I was just taking her to kindergarten yesterday!!!
Jealous!! And fun for them too! They are so cute!
Such handsome boys! And I love that smile! Cole is most excited for school lunch as well. :)
Cute boys!! I am loving this post. I can't wait for monday. That is when our school starts. Oh happy day!!
Boys look great! But what really impressed me is the lack of crows feet in your close up! You are such a beautiful gal!
What handsome little devils!
Post a Comment