Then, I spent some time with another friend who helped me with an errand. I appreciate so much her willingness to help me and being with her made me smile.
Next, I came home and got on the computer and read through my sister's (not of blood, but of the heart) blog. I love her posts. They are so inspiring and I love how she recognizes life's hardest lessons and how she not only deals with them but accepts them with humility. She makes me want to be more humble. With humility lies great strength. This is her in a nutshell, humble and strong. I love her for that!
Meanwhile, I am feeling extremely grateful that my husband is working today. I am so thankful that I have my faith. In spite of the lack of work Todd's had all summer, I've seen, first hand, how much God wants to bless his children. I've witnessed how, by showing him the smallest "grain" of faith, blessings have been poured out on me and my family.
So that's why I am feeling so happy and thankful! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends that enrich my life daily in so many ways. I am inspired by my family. I love them all so much. They are such examples of that same strength and humility that I was talking about earlier. What a great day.
5 comments:
Thanks Shaunna! I love you a ton! You need to know what a huge blessing you are in my life and (I am sure) in many others as well.
The gospel has led me to my husband my children and my dearest friend, and still the blessings keep coming! Truly the Lord does love to bless his children.
Dido! You are a blessing to me also! Lunch was yummy! We'll have to do it again now that we have a 50% off coupon. :) Se ya in a few hours.
Shauna, thank you for this uplifting post. It's just what I needed today! :D
Beautifully written. You're always so positive and it rubs off on all of us readers!
Shaun: You are the best and such a great friend. Thanks for writing this--it helped me remember my blessings too!!
Post a Comment