Since my camera trauma a few months back, I have been working really hard so I can earn enough money to buy a new one. I have been busy making crocheted headbands and selling them like crazy! Plus I have two students that I'm teaching flute to. Flute! Can you believe it! But I feel like it's something I can do and especially to beginners! It's going well and my little 11 year old student is doing really well! I'm really excited about it! Anyway, every dollar has been ear-marked for my new camera
Well, Wednesday was my birthday and although I still had about two hundred dollars left, but my sweet husband surprised me and went and picked it up for me and had a little treasure hunt for me. I was so surprised and just cried! I think I actually appreciate it more this time around than last. I have the best husband and partner! He wants me to be happy and he goes to great lengths to make me happy. Love you, Todd!
So maybe you'll see an increase in posts from me, know that my spirits are up!

3 comments:
Yeah! Hooray! Hallelujah!
That's wonderful. I would love a new camera. Still trying to decide which one to get.
Love the paper airplanes too. Daniel is just starting to get interested in making them. I'm clueless - other than the basic model :-)
Happy belated b-day and you will love the Camera.
Greg
Post a Comment