
I can't believe we've been married for 14 years! In some ways it seems so short and yet I feel like our souls have been woven together forever. It's been a wild ride and the twists and turns don't seem to lessen as the years increase, but it keeps our lives interesting and I am so glad I've had you to be at my side to enjoy it, to share it, to experience it together! I love you more than I imagined I could 14 years ago. And I will love you more than I do now fourteen years from now. Happy Anniversary, babe, or as you say..."Mi Vida"!
5 comments:
Happy 14th! That is great!
Funny how clear that day 14 years ago is to me . . . Must have been a magical element - perhaps the Holy Spirit of Promise????
Congrats dear Sparks! May the best still be yet to come!
Shaun...I was there and remembered your pictures! Can't believe it has been 14 years--Scott and I are going on 21 years! Wait, I feel like I AM 21. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! 14 years for us also, and same day too.
Happy Anniversary! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment