Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Overwhelming response!

Due to the overwhelming response to my last post, I am willing to do this for people for $14.99. for a 16x20. Other sizes will vary in price. Just get me at least 12 photos up to 30 (digital only please) and I can have it back for you within a day or two. For the smaller sizes you may only want 12 or so photos, so you can see them, but the 16x20 looks great with 20 to 30 here's what my mom's and mother-in-laws looks like:

This one is for my inlaws to hang in their house in Hawaii, so I added some Plumeria to give a little island feel. But you can see the difference in look between a few pics and a lot of pics. Who wouldn't want one of these?

1 comment:

Cherine said...

Hey what is your email. I want one!