Monday, May 10, 2010

My Family: A Proclamation to the World


So I've been wanting to do this for a while and decided to do one for both my mom and my mother-in-law. They turned out so cute, I decided I wanted one for me with my cute family. As I have been looking through lots and lots of photos, I've been overwhelmed with gratitude for my blessings. I have so many and I know that I guess I needed a reminder. Mother's day has been just that: A reminder of who I am and what I need to be! It can be a little crazy sometimes, but I know with divine help and inspiration, I can be better. I guess these little subtle reminders are good to keep us thankful, and make us want to be just a little better everyday!

4 comments:

The Gardners said...

That is so cute! I want to make one, you'll have to show me how you did it one of theses days.

lehiharmers said...

I am with Alicia-- I want one! You are so creative! I have seen them, did you do it digitally?

Debbie said...

Love it! I have never seen anything like this. You are very creative. Great photos!

Emily said...

Hey Shauna. I am blog-stalking you...this is great! I love the idea of having a more visual way to display the Proclomation, especially with young kids. My kids love looking at family pictures and this is such a good teaching tool! Love this, and you!

Em C