Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh HAPPY DAY!

Today is the first day back to school! Hooray! I feel so glad to get back into a routine and have some structure. Not to mention the hope of getting and maintaining a clean house again. So here they are this morning ready to go. They got up at 6:45 and don't need to be at the bus stop until 8:45! So they were a little upset that I made them stay until 8:20.
My cute little 2nd and 3rd grader!
I can really see that they've grown this year!
so big!
Jake's new teacher Mrs. McCage
Gabe's teacher Miss West
I am looking forward to a great year and hoping that my boys like school and want to do well.


3 comments:

Amber said...

oh i can't wait for monday august 30th at my house! :) happy day!
oh and your boys are so cute & getting big!

Debbie said...

It's like that Staples commercial - The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Your boys' eyes are stunning. They are handsome young men! Hope their day went well.

Susan said...

Shaun: I am looking at Jake and Gabe's teachers and thinking they are far toooo young to be teachers! What happened to the old, wrinkly teachers we used to have??