I need to catch up a little from all the business of the holidays which started with Thanksgiving. We had such a good time with my sister Michelle and her family that flew out from Virginia to be with us before her husband, Jamohn is off to Afghanistan again. She brought that precious baby that was so cute and happy and we had so much fun with her, especially Gabe! He just couldn't get enough of her and spent as much time playing with her as he could. She was so sweet and good natured that the whole family just went ga-ga over her. Then my brother Charlie and his wife Julie came up from Vegas and stayed with Todd and I. It was great hanging out and catching up! While everyone was here we had family pictures. My sister-in-law Cathy came and took some really nice photos of us (of which we are MOST grateful). So here we are. Since we haven't had a family picture taken in seven years, we had fun being together, although the temps were in the teens that weekend! At least Todd didn't have to work, right?
Here we are 2010
The Beeson clan! How cute are they??
I Love this one of Chuck and Snick! They look so happy and comfortable! I love them!
Mom even wanted one of her. She's so pretty!
Here's the whole fam-damly! Not a bad looking brood!
My mom and my siblings and I
The little boys loving on Libby! Look how happy she looks with those little boys playing with her!
I'm laughing that the littlest one is showing the others what to do!
Sam and Libby playingNonna's kitchen
Eliza and Sarah
Sar and Mik
So gorgeous!







1 comment:
these pictures are so nice. i love them all. you look amazing!!!!
and your mom's kitchen. i love it!
Post a Comment