My sister-in-law Cathy, and Jeannie and I decided to have a Christmas Party with the little cousins. First, we had breakfast, then we decorated cookies, played in the snow and had a special surprise visitor come. It was so cute to see the little ones get pretty excited when he showed up!
Grandma Jeannie and Biggs
Lizzy asked if I wanted to take her picture! Do you think she's been trained?
The little girls: Penny, Gabby and Lizzy
Gabby
Cute Ramzy!
Penny going about her mess quietly!
Todd wearing Randy's hat...It looks like it is just sitting on top of his head! Funny!
Grandpa started reading "Kissing Kringle" to get the kids to settle down as we waited for our "visitor" to come.Chad and Lucas
Little Ellie just slept! So cute!
The kids listening intently!
Gabby and Grandma Jeannie
Lucas
Pretty Cathy!
Todd and my Gabe
Brooke and Ellie
Iver
Tanner
Noah
This is the look of the group as Santa entered! I love Max's face in this picture
Iver looked pretty excited, although he told me later that it wasn't the REAL Santa!
Penny was a bit frightened...
Jake seemed unaffected, which is pretty typical for Jake
Brigham taking it all in
Sparky got a lump of coal from Santa!
Lizzy with Santa and Mrs. Claus
Lucas wasn't scared at all! He even came back later and showed Santa what he got. He was cute.
Iver telling Santa that he wanted a Reindeer!
Gabby having quite the conversation with the man in red
Lizzy got right up and gave him her list
Max was intrigued! He loved it! I love this picture of him just staring at Santa
Jake barely talking...what's new?
Gabe talking with Santa about a bike
Cute Brigham
Noah playing along!
Mrs. Claus with Lizzy. She came back and told them some more things she wanted.
Abby was so cute and chatted it up with Santa!
Tanner let Santa know what he was wanting.
Penny didn't want to be within 5 feet of this guy! This is as close of a photo that we could get them both in!
Little Ellie's first picture with Santa. I love how he's looking at her!
Ramzy giving in...
What a sweet Santa to work the Sparks cousin into his busy schedule!
I love this of Jaimi and Abby
Gabby concentrating!
Another one for Lizzy
Abby doing a really good job
Lucas getting a little help from mom.


















2 comments:
Hey Shaunna! Great looking family on both sides. I envy your cohesiveness!
Happy almost new year!
It looks like such fun! Glad you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment