So I took a few shots of the boys helping me get out the decorations and put up the Christmas tree. It was great to have them help me. It is nice to be able to get out some of our most loved ornaments and it's cute when they have one that is special to them. My mom usually gets a new ornament every year for our tree and I now have quite a collection. I really love the old fashioned looking glass ones and she's given me a lot of them. The boys love the nutcracker ornaments and the free standing ones, as well. Brooke gave each of us a big nutcracker that belonged to Grandma and Grandpa Sparks. That meant a lot to us to have something of theirs adorn our home for Christmas.
This is Todd being soooo very helpful! He enjoyed sitting and watching!Almost done....
The finished product
Here are a few of my favorites. This one is from Italy, of course that my friend Heather brought back for me one year! I just love it!
One of the Glass ornaments that I just love. They remind me of my grandparents ornaments on their tree when I was growing up. These just look old fashioned and vintage. Mom gave me a few of these a couple years ago.
Another one Heather brought back from Italy. It's hard to hang so it leans!
I love to get everything out and clear out the boxes and sit and admire. I love the tree lights being on all month long where they are the major light in the family room during December. I even turn them on during the day when I'm listening to Christmas music or doing Christmas baking. It adds to the warm feeling which is Christmas to me!






1 comment:
You're such a romantic, maybe that's why I love you cause I am too!
Post a Comment