Thursday, December 30, 2010

Traditions I can count on!


The first thing I  know I can count on doing is going to the School Christmas Sing.  I love seeing my boys excited about me coming to their school to listen to them.  Gabe was totally acting as though he was not having fun, but he couldn't keep the scowl up too long with me, I kept making faces at him and he just couldn't keep a straight face!  He looked so cute in his new red Christmas sweater!














Jake, on the other hand marched in so cute and confidently did the actions to his cute song called "A Gift for Santa".  He smiled at me and I think was really glad to see that we were there.  He also had a new Christmas outfit to wear and look so handsome, too.







 The next tradition that has become a tradition over the past three years is the Beeson's caroling party.  My boys like to come to be with their cousins and be by the fire outside, but with Jake, I think he comes for the hot chocolate after! (Andy, Claire, Jake and Gabe by the fire)
 Gabe standing on the porch with the lights
 Sarah's fun hat--She calls it her "once-a-year"hat.  Her kids hate it...I LOVE IT!  Plus, I think she looks so cute and cozy!
 Eliza and her friend Hannah
Jake's favorite part!!! 
 I love the lights!  Unfortuneately we didn't make it up to Temple Square this year to see the lights, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the local neighborhoods and those who put lights around their houses.  I just love admiring the pretty colors in the night.  I really love it when it snows and everything just glows! On the night of our ward Christmas party we came out and it was snowing pretty hard.  On the drive home I had to stop and take a picture of this cute old house all lit up and making me feel so Christmasy!



I have a few more traditions that I look forward to, but I will do that on my next post!  Stay tuned!!!

No comments: