Friday, July 29, 2011

A Mamma and her Cubs!

This week we had pack meeting and both of my boys got awards.  Jake was so excited that he earned his Bobcat!  He was so cute and so proud


 and so was I!  He loves being in Cub Scouts.  That was a hard few months as most of his friends had turned eight months before him.  So he has been eager to work on his scout stuff.  I actually turned my camera over to Heidi Rivera, one of the other moms, and thrilled to actually be in a picture with my boys!  A rarity for sure!
 Gabe got his religious square knot this time around as well as a few beads and arrowheads.  He only has about three more requirements to finish his Bear.  I can't believe he will be in Webelos in October!  His scout shirt is looking a bit snug, too!  He sure has grown a lot this year!  I sure love my little cubs!

1 comment:

Debbie Gardner said...

Great pictures of you!