Sunday, August 14, 2011

Crazy Week!

Holy Cow!  I just feel like I've run a marathon all week long!  What have I done?  Hmmmmm......Well, PTA meeting, Ordered Ice Cream for the Stake Ice Cream social that I was in charge of, Nephew's birthday party, Hot Dog Day party at my sister's where I made 100 Snowies, Pool with the kids, bought all the paper products for the ice cream social, my first photoshoot with an  8-day-old infant (so cute!) Cleaned my house (can't tell....grrr...) picked up my Bountiful Basket, helped a friend with a project.....I feel like that isn't all, but I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting.  Oh, well, you get my point!  I guess because Todd's out of town, that makes everything seem more intense because I don't have another person to help.  Yes, Todd went to Sturgis on his Harley.  I'll be getting more details and maybe some pix to post about his pilgrimage.  Anyway, I'm just dead today and so I've been laying in my bed editing photos and getting ready for the next shoot.  I'm liking the photography thing, though and I know I'm improving, but I know I need to keep shooting to improve.  So hopefully I can keep going!  I'm rambling now.  Here are some photos of that sweet baby I shot yesterday. 



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Love the baby smiling and the feet are precious. You are definitely gaining some skillz! Can't wait for you to shoot my kids!