Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Can't break with tradition, right?



Ahhh, been waiting for this day for a while, now!  As much as I love my boys, I will NOT miss the constant fighting that has been going on in my house for the past 3 or 4 weeks!  So off they go to 3rd and 4th grade and hopefully they will be busy enough that I won't have to hear them picking on each other for a while...(yeah, right!)  Anyway, here they are ready and off to school.  I always take a photo of them out in front of our house, so I decided not to break with tradition and snap a few as they were leaving this morning.  They are pretty cute, I have to say!

 My little 3rd grader!
 Ready for 4th Grade
 Wow, they even look like they like each other!! Who knew?


And they're off!


Me!  Peace!  I think I'll go take a bubble bath!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

They do look alike!

Great photos once again! I love the angle of your closeup. Did you see my blog post about our new camera lens. Ben splurged last week :-)